Focusing Solely On Real Estate
Buying or selling property represents a sizable investment that requires expert counsel. You need a real estate attorney who will ensure that your interests are fully protected and that you receive all the benefits you expect.
John D. Rankin is an experienced real estate attorney who can:
- Review your contract before you sign
- Help you avoid many common buying or selling pitfalls
- Coordinate the transaction with your mortgage broker
- Deal with property title matters
- Prepare the paperwork needed to complete your closing
- Coordinate and attend the closing with you
As a small firm, our real estate clients receive the close, personal attention that they deserve. And because our sole focus is residential real estate transactions, we not only understand real estate law, but also real estate finance and the way the real estate industry operates.
Our offices are conveniently located near Princeton University, in Princeton, New Jersey, and we represent clients throughout Mercer and surrounding counties.